Shampoo For Chemically Treated Hair
Modern day hair styling demands extreme use of harmful chemicals and hence needs an exclusive hair care regimen.
Hair Type :- Chemically Treated
₹260 – ₹910
Product Form :- Pearly white Shampoo in Liquid form with rich lather and aroma and botanical extracts.
What do you get? :- A gentle paraben free hair care shampoo is a reliable solution for post chemically treated hair to maintain its manageability, softness and shine and lustre.
– Infused with herbal, natural and botanical extracts
– Helps restore scalp health and fight against dandruff
– Imparts volume and lustre
– Leaves your hair hydrated, soft and silky
– Free of animal by-products, harmful parabens, petrochemicals, petroleum and
– Made IN INDIA
– As this is herbal product, slight tingling sensation may occur for certain skin type.
– The product color may change with time due to presence of herbal active ingredients.
– Kindly do not expose to direct sunlight and keep in cool and dry place.
Key Ingredients :- Keratin, Moringa Oil, Bergamot Oil, Argan Oil, Rosemary Oil
Key Ingredient Benefits :-
Keratin provides total nourishment to hair shaft.
Moringa :- High in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, Moringa Oil is a light weight oil and hence gets absorbed quickly into the scalp. It provides quick relief hair loss, hair thinning and dry & itchy scalp due to its natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Bergamot :- Bergamot, with its antimicrobial & antiseptic properties keeps scalp clean & nourished. It locks the needed moisture into hair shaft and is known to conveniently work against damaged and frizzy hair.
Argan :- Argan with its natural content of Vitamin A, C & E, antioxidants and omega-6 fatty acids, has been a traditional food for hair & scalp that gives total nourishment. It helps minimize frizz, split-ends and roughness of hair.
Rosemary :- Rosemary with its antioxidants and antibacterial properties fights inflammation of scalp and hair follicles.
Rinse your hair with warm water as it opens up cuticles and loosens oils throughout the scalp. Lather up the shampoo at the scalp from roots to ends. Ben gentle as too much friction may damage hair cuticle. Rinse off, preferably with cold water and apply conditioner on the hair shaft. Rinse off the conditioner and gently towel dry.