Plumage Shampoo and Conditioner
Modern day hair styling demands extreme use of harmful chemicals and hence needs an exclusive hair care regimen.
Hair Type:- All
Product Form:- Shampoo and Conditioner in Liquid form with rich lather and aroma and botanical extracts.
What do you get? :- A gentle paraben free sulfate free hair care shampoo and conditioner is a reliable solution to maintain manageability, softness, shine and lustrous hair.
– Infused with herbal, natural and botanical extracts
– Gentle, Mild and sulfate free formulation
– Imparts volume and lustre
– Leaves your hair hydrated, soft and silky
– Free of animal by-products, harmful parabens
– Made IN INDIA
– As this is herbal product, slight tingling sensation may occur for certain skin type.
– The product color may change with time due to presence of herbal active ingredients.
– Kindly do not expose to direct sunlight and keep in cool and dry place.
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) – Naturally occurring hydrocarbons in tea tree oil called terpenes fight many types of bacteria and dandruff, unclogs hair follicles and nourishes roots.
Rosemary (Salvia rosmarinus) with its antioxidants and antibacterial properties fights inflammation of scalp and hair follicles.
Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) helps to avoid premature hair loss, baldness, dandruff and drying of scalp. It nourishes the scalp by reducing its itchiness, thereby avoiding splitting of hair.
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) is a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidant, Amla promotes hair growth and also helps to straighten and strengthen the hair.
Hibiscus (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) is traditionally used in many hair care recipes. It stimulates hair growth, conditions the hair and imparts lustre and volume. It is also known to prevent premature greying.
Rinse your hair with warm water as it opens up cuticles and loosens oils throughout the scalp. Lather up the shampoo at the scalp from roots to ends. Ben gentle as too much friction may damage hair cuticle. Rinse off, preferably with cold water.