Oily skin homecare kit
CTMP – Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing, and Protection is a key part in basic skin care regimen.
Why it is important?
- Prevention is always better than cure.
- To clear all residues of dust, dirt, makeup and other pollutants from your skin.
- To repair and retain your skin pH balance.
- To improve your skin appearance by this rejuvenation process.
- To removes excess sweat, sebum and dead cells from the surface of the skin.
- To impart your skin a natural glow, radiance and tightness.
Cleansing – Cleansing helps to clear the skin from dirt, dust, harmful pollutants, and makeup residues from the skin. It also helps to remove dead cell layer from the skin.
For morning regimen use face wash rather than soap, as soap dries the skin. And for night regimen use mild cleansing milk which removes all the residue of dust, dirt, makeup from your skin.
Toning – Toner takes least time and acts fast on the skin.
The main purpose of toning is to maintain natural pH balance, restore the acid mantle of the skin which has been disturbed during cleansing and of course hydrate the skin.
Moisturizing –Most important step in CTMP regimen is moisturizing. Use natural moisturizing products which have natural oils and butter. Skin moisturizing is an everyday activity and skipping it can harm your skin. Moisturizers can also be used twice in a day just like cleansers, in the morning and before bedtime. Even it is important to use moisturizers before makeup. Even oily skins need moisturization.
Protection – This the last step in CTMP is protection from harmful rays of Sun. UVA rays cause aging and tanning while UVB rays cause blemishes. Use sunscreen which gives protection from both the rays. Apply Sunscreen 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
Extra Care – Ensure your skin cleansing includes timely exfoliation also. You can exfoliate your face at least once a week. Use natural scrub for exfoliation. If possible at the end of CTM use a face mask at least once in fifteen days for young & vibrant skin.
|EVENING||CLEANSING MILK||MODELING MASK|
SSCPL Herbals Home Care kit take care of all these aspects. We have designed a special kit as per your skin type which can give you all the basic things needed in daily CTMP for better and long lasting results.
Our kit consists of
- Face Wash
- Moisturizing Lotion
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Cleansing Milk
- Night Cream
- Complete Cleanup
- Modeling Mask
1) Blemish Free Facewash : Splash your face with water. Squeeze small amount of facewash into your palms. Apply the facewash to your face in a circular motion and make sure you cover all areas (forehead, chin, nose, cheeks & neck). Massage your face for about a minute. Rinse thoroughly to remove all the traces of facewash and dab dry. Tone and moisturize as per your skin type and as required.
2) Rose Toner : After cleansing with facewash, apply an appropriate amount of toner to a cotton ball or pad so that it glides easily over your face. Move the cotton ball or pad gently in small circles across your face, paying special attention to your chin, nose, cheeks and hairline. Avoid your eyes and mouth. Repeat the process with a fresh cotton ball or pad until you no longer see dirt on the cotton ball or pad. Wait at least one minute for the toner to dry on your face. Toner is not meant to be washed off your face. If necessary, apply moisturizer or serum to your face.
3) Cocoa Shea Butter Lotion : Make sure your palms and the skin area to be moisturized is clean and dry. Dispense required quantity of lotion on your palm and spread it evenly on the skin area. Always use light coat of lotion while applying. More is not better. Use circular motion to massage until the lotion is completely absorbed.
4) Sunscreen (Normal to Dry) : Apply directly onto face and exposed area of skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 90 minutes and every 30 minutes, if you are doing physical activity that may cause sweating and always apply after swimming.
5) Aloe Vera Cleansing Milk : Apply the Cleansing Milk evenly on entire face and neck avoiding eyes in upward and circular motion. Massage for approximately 5 minutes for deep pore cleansing and then wipe it off with wet cotton.
6) Age Defying Cream : Apply required amount of cream all over your face and smooth it out. (Always apply your cream on damp skin)
7) Complete Face Cleanup : Make sure to have your face cleansed with cleansing milk before application of this product. Apply Complete Face Cleanup on face and neck avoiding eyes. Gently scrub and massage with upward and outward strokes. Allow it to dry for approximately 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse of thoroughly with water and pat dry. Do not Rub. Apply toner as required.
8) Collagen Modeling Mask :
Take 20 ml water & add 20 gm Modeling Mask in it. Stir with spatula to form a paste.
- Cleanse your face to remove dirt, dust or layers of makeup & sunscreen
- Apply toner with cotton pad and pat dry
- Apply thick and even layer of mask all over the face
- Relax for 15 minutes and allow the mask to set
- Once set, gently peel off mask and rinse off with warm water
- Moisturization is recommended for dry skin type