Conditioner For Dry & Damaged Hair
Ever increasing pollution, harsh chemicals and hard water conditions result into extremely dry and damaged hair. This needs special attention to protect your hair from further damage.
Hair Type :- Dry & Damaged
Product Form :- Pearly white Conditioner in Liquid form with rich lather and aroma and botanical extracts.
What do you get? :- A gentle paraben free hair care conditioner that helps get rid of frizz, split ends, dryness and gets you a manageable soft and silky hair full of shine and lustre.
– Infused with herbal, natural and botanical extracts
– Helps restore scalp health and fight against dandruff
– Imparts volume and lustre
– Leaves your hair hydrated, soft and silky
– Free of animal by-products, harmful parabens, petrochemicals, petroleum and
– Made IN INDIA
– As this is herbal product, slight tingling sensation may occur for certain skin type.
– The product color may change with time due to presence of herbal active ingredients.
– Kindly do not expose to direct sunlight and keep in cool and dry place.
Key Ingredients :- Keratin, Shea Butter, Rosemary Oil, Moringa Oil
Key Ingredient Benefits :-
Keratein provides total nourishment to hair shaft.
Shea butter :- Shea Butter with its excellent nourishing and moisturizing properties deeply penetrates into scalp and hair shaft while restoring lost moisture. Its active minerals smoothe and seal hair cuticles and makes hair more managable, soft & restores shine and lustre.
Rosemary :- Rosemary with its antioxidants and antibacterial properties fights inflammation of scalp and hair follicles.
Moringa :- High in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, Moringa Oil is a light weight oil and hence gets absorbed quickly into the scalp. It provides quick relief hair loss, hair thinning and dry & itchy scalp due to its natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
After you rinse off shampoo, gently apply conditioner to hair strands starting one inch away from the roots to the end. Do not apply on scalp. Leave on the conditioner for approximately 5 minutes. Rinse off, preferably with cold water and towel dry.