Mint helps prevent acne outbreak and clogging of pores. It also helps normalize sebum secretion. SSCPL Herbals Mint Astringent is helpful for treating open pores, improve skin appearance and help in sebum control. Mint has cooling properties and is effective on oily skin types.
Skin Type :- All
Product Form :- Clear, Watery, Transparent Liquid with herbal and botanical extracts.
What do you get? :- An astringent for excellent sebum control to prevent acne outbreak with botanical and herbal extract of Mint for all skin types.
– With herbal and botanical Mint Extract
– Helps Restore your Skin Hydration
– Free of animal by-products, harmful parabens, petrochemicals, petroleum and sulfates
– NO Bleach
– Made IN INDIA
– As this is herbal product, slight tingling sensation may occur for certain skin type.
– The product color may change with time due to presence of herbal active ingredients.
– Kindly do not expose to direct sunlight and keep in cool and dry place.
Key Ingredient :- Mint (Mentha) Extract
Key Ingredient Benefit :-
Source of: Vitamin A and Salicylic acid
Mint work effectively for skin that needs special attention. It works on acne without any side effects. With its anti-inflammatory properties Mint helps soften dry and itchy skin. Mint is also known to work on whiteheads and blackheads.
It regulates sebum production thereby controls oiliness of skin.
Properties: Astringent, Soothing, Anti-inflammatory, Rejuvenating
Astringent is usually applied after cleansing, but before moisturizing. It will also help help remove bacteria and leftover traces of cleanser or makeup. After cleansing, apply small amount of astringent to a cotton pad and then apply to your skin using a dabbing motion. Kindly note that you should never rub the cotton pad as it may spread bacteria. Hence it is important that you just dab it. Begin with a small amount of astringent, adding more as necessary. Apply a light moisturizer is advisable for dry skin types after using astringent.